VarPro 7.0 System Requirements
- Your hosting account or server must be a Linux/Unix based OS with the ability to run PHP scripts
- You must have the ability to FTP the scripts to your site.
- Have PHP version 4.3.3 plus installed with cURL and the ability to run ioncube encoded files
- 1 MySql database
- The ability to pipe or forward e-mail to a php script for parsing. (it is not a software issue or failure if your host does not support this, many do not. Most Cpanel host do.)
- The ability to set cron jobs
- Basic PHP and HTML knowledge to customize your system
Was this answer helpful?
We offer web hosting for the VarPro system on our servers starting at $24.95 a month. Please...
VarPro is programmed in PHP.
Yes, we can do custom work on a system you bought from us. Our rates start at $35.00 per hour,...
You can modify the client side only to make it look and feel like your site. The client side is...
You will need to download/move all the scripts and files for the system to the new server. You...