VarPro 7.0 System Requirements
- Your hosting account or server must be a Linux/Unix based OS with the ability to run PHP scripts
- You must have the ability to FTP the scripts to your site.
- Have PHP version 4.3.3 plus installed with cURL and the ability to run ioncube encoded files
- 1 MySql database
- The ability to pipe or forward e-mail to a php script for parsing. (it is not a software issue or failure if your host does not support this, many do not. Most Cpanel host do.)
- The ability to set cron jobs
- Basic PHP and HTML knowledge to customize your system
Was this answer helpful?
VarPro is programmed in PHP.
Yes, bounces are removed from the system as they after they have bounced 2 or more times..
We offer web hosting for the VarPro system on our servers starting at $24.95 a month. Please...
You will need to edit the 2 following templates and put affilate tracking code your software...
In most cases, no. The reason is because most all free web hosts do not offer access to mysql or...