VarPro 7.0 System Requirements
- Your hosting account or server must be a Linux/Unix based OS with the ability to run PHP scripts
- You must have the ability to FTP the scripts to your site.
- Have PHP version 4.3.3 plus installed with cURL and the ability to run ioncube encoded files
- 1 MySql database
- The ability to pipe or forward e-mail to a php script for parsing. (it is not a software issue or failure if your host does not support this, many do not. Most Cpanel host do.)
- The ability to set cron jobs
- Basic PHP and HTML knowledge to customize your system
Was this answer helpful?
Updates to the software are free for as long as you own the license.
Yes, you can set any account type to use confirmed opt-in. Check with your host, they may...
In most cases, no. The reason is because most all free web hosts do not offer access to mysql or...
No, there are no limits built into the Varpro software. You can host as many autoresponders as...
Yes, bounces are removed from the system as they after they have bounced 2 or more times..